Sunday, September 11, 2016

New Project

     Well, I know it's been a long time since I've posted here, but things have been pretty busy for me. Just recently I've been writing more, and I now find myself working towards a full-length novel. I've done a few projects with this idea in mind, but now I've got something with a fairly clear outline for the entire project. I think that will help.
     Even with my busy schedule, I've now kept up a fairly steady pace of writing for the past few days, writing in my spare time. So, who knows how far this will go? Hopefully I'll eventually be talking about publication for this, but that's a long way off, so we'll just have to see how this goes.
In the meantime keep your eyes peeled - I may just have to put an except up here for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment