Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Latest Short Story

     For some who are already following my blog, thank you! I am appreciative that some people have already shown interest. If you just feel obligated or aren't actually following, don't feel bad. That's my problem. Either I have expectations that are too high for the general populous or I'm delusional. Either way, I'm all right with it. (And I do not mean to beat the general populous. I'm sure that they're generally fine.)
     I'm writing to announce that I'm almost finished with another short story. The idea is a farce or spoof (I'm not sure which) of the classic murder mystery. It should be up soon, I just have to proofread it again and get a bit more input from my advisor before putting it up. (For those of you wondering, my advisor is, yes, my mother. But she gives good, objective feedback.)
     In any case, check back soon!

P.S. There's not really much point to the post, so I may end up deleting it later. Communication is important, though, and I'd like to think I do a good job at that. Communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment